• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Hot Lady Using Esp Routines


    My Pick Up Hot Lady Using ESP Routines

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I wasn't really drunk because I had been drinking moderately all day. I was a little changed her mood using ESP routines. Its really helps. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. This is a great example how important to be relaxed and able to read the woman's signals. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. Sometimes listening her, I thought: Early I did not know how to talk to the girls, now I do not know how to silence them. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes. This is all happening so fast, it's essential that she feels qualified.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I actually laughed out loud so many times while talking her. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I love this tactic from the Mystery Method, they work in most cases. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Pick Up this time seemed seamless. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Thai Dating title=



    Tags: attract using dork  how using routines  get lady  mypickup cute routine  how kiss chick  how lap  pick using crack  approach baby destroying  impress boyfriend  country men dating  top pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll