• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Chick Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Get A Chick Using NLP Patterns

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. After I applied NLP patterns, it can be taken with bare hands. I tapping her on the shoulder. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Best Online Dating Site title=



    Tags: flirt women using  using cute duckie  pick beautiful using  using boyfriend  how isolation technique  using isolation  talk female using  pick girl kiss  alpha male confidence  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll