• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Chick Using Logistics Techniques


    Flirt With Chick Using Logistics Techniques

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks This place look more like restaurant. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I was a little changed her mood using Logistics techniques. Its really helps. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Girls Get Off title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  get a girl back  pick up line  get a girl to kiss you  how to meet  how pick up women  how to meet  how to get a girl horny  how do you pick up women  nerdy pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll