• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Hot Girl Using Sit On Lap Routine


    Flirt With Hot Girl Using Sit On Lap Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. At this time I have successfully used sit on lap routine. Her eyes lit up. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Top Searched Women title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  how to pick up women  best pick up women  how to get a girl frind  beautiful women  how to get a girl hot  how do you get a girl  natural pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll