• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Fine Baby Using Tripod Method


    Ways To Pick Up Fine Baby Using Tripod Method

    Before this im was a virgin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. Tripod method work fine when I try it. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get A Girl In Bed With You title=



    Tags: pick up artists  pick up artists  picking up women  how do you get a girl  how do you pick up women  can i get a girl  best places to pick up women  pickup art  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll