• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Amazing Girl Using Negs Method


    How To Flirt With Amazing Girl Using Negs Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I've used negs method - and she got hooked. Eventually she started talking to me again. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Girls Online Dating title=



    Tags: pick up society  how to pick up women  pick up openers  get it girl  how to meet  how to pick up women  how get a girl  steps to get a girl  way to get a girl  pua online  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll