• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Amazing Women Using Negative Attraction Technique


    Impress A Amazing Women Using Negative Attraction Technique

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There were some seats available. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I use 'We should get married!' opener. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She blushed a bit when I was using Negative Attraction Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Get A Girl To Hook Up With You title=



    Tags: what to get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  how do i get a girl  best ways to get a girl  lines to pick up women  best places to pick up women  good verbal communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll