• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Hot Lady Using K Closing Technique


    Talk To Hot Lady Using K Closing Technique

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I've used K Closing technique - and she got hooked. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Free Dating title=



    Tags: how to get a girl horny  pick up line  pick up mystery  pick up women in  how can i get a girl  ways to get a girl  how can i get a girl  how to get a girl wet  badboy lifestyle  spongebob pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll