• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cute Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How To Approach Cute Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I was a little changed her mood using Cold and warm aproach routine. Its really helps. I grabbing her by the arm. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was acting super sexual with kino. The girl I was told me she was married. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Dating Woman Easy title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  pick up women in  how to pick up women  free how to pick up women  i can t get a girl  tips to pick up women  how to get a girl back  importance of verbal communication in business  self hypnosis book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll