• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Chick Using Mystery Negs Routines


    Pick Up A Cute Chick Using Mystery Negs Routines

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? Haha I went to a very cool nightclub The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. Mystery negs routines helped me put her into a small trance. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  place to pick up women  pick up women guide  pua pick up  how to get a girl wet  what to get a girl  get a girl in bed  lines to get a girl  reading womens body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll