• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Pretty Baby Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Find A Pretty Baby Using NLP Patterns

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. At one point I used NLP patterns and it helped. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Flat Stomach For Teenage Girls title=



    Tags: how amazing kiss  females awkward  kiss amazing techniques  fluff talk  lady dial  way tree  pick baby shit  attract cute close  pick baby gambit  girl dork routines  david deangelo advanced series  teenage pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll