• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Hot Lady Using Push Pull Method


    Attract Hot Lady Using Push Pull Method

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. One method that seems push pull Method to help me prepare relax her. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Dating Young Woman title=



    Tags: how to get a girl wet  get a girl to have sex  how to get a girl fast  how to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  quotes to get a girl  beautiful women  free dating online uk  dating tips and advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll