• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Hot Lady Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Get A Hot Lady Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. At one point I used Boyfriend Breaker Technique and it helped. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    What To Get Girls For Christmas title=



    Tags: steps to get a girl  how do i get a girl  get a girl to have sex  ten ways to get a girl  best place to pick up women  best pick up women  pick up advice  relationship guide  mystery pua  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll