• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Pretty Baby Using Good Lighter Routine


    How To Meet A Pretty Baby Using Good Lighter Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Good lighter routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said 'No! Not here!'. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Girls Dating Girls title=



    Tags: get any girl  how do you pick up women  steps to get a girl  way to get a girl  can i get a girl  pick up openers  get a girl to like you  poems to get a girl  online dating in the uk  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll