• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Amazing Women Using Tripod Method


    Get A Amazing Women Using Tripod Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I just introduced myself. I opened her with some playful facial gestures She blushed a bit when I was using Tripod method, but after this communication has become warmer. I put my hands to her thighs. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I playing with her panty line. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Of Online Dating title=



    Tags: place to pick up women  quotes to get a girl  picking up women  quotes to get a girl  free how to pick up women  how pick up women  tips to pick up women  nlp certification course  valentines pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll