• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Cool Baby Using Band Slam Class Method


    My Pickup Cool Baby Using Band Slam Class Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I was able to apply Band Slam Class Method and it worked. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Online And Dating title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  how to get a girl wet  mystery pick up  get any girl  pick up mystery  how to get a girl hot  learn how to pick up women  hot to get a girl  singles dating christian dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll