• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Chick Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    How To Impress A Chick Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try Magnet with the wrong polar Method - its really work! It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    How To Get A Girl Attracted To You title=



    Tags: how girl negs  get beautiful using  beautiful naked  talk female techniques  approach using qualification  lady using backpacker  baby awkward question  cameron teone  lame pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll