• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Woman Using Qualification Method


    Get A Woman Using Qualification Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of hot girls. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I try qualification method - its really work! It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. The tension kept building. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Tips On Getting A Girl title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  place to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  nlp pick up  pick up mystery  poems to get a girl  women pick up  get yo girl  i can t get a girl  how to get my ex girl back  assessment of leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll