• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cute Lady Using Kino Techniques


    Impress A Cute Lady Using Kino Techniques

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a 5 girls sets across the room. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. kino techniques helped me put her into a small trance. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Getting A Girl Off title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  how do you get a girl  pick up women guide  poems to get a girl  get a girl to kiss you  where to pick up women  pick up artist  leadership style  relationship expectations  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll