• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Hot Lady Using Isolation Technique


    How To Attract Hot Lady Using Isolation Technique

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I was a little changed her mood using Isolation Technique. Its really helps. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I playing with her panty line. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    How To Get The Girl Back You Love title=



    Tags: hot to get a girl  learn how to pick up women  how to get a girl  get any girl  how to get a girl off  get a girl  beautiful women  beatiful women  get a girl in bed  bertrand russell  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll