• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Sweet Baby Using Planned Massage Routine


    Approach Sweet Baby Using Planned Massage Routine

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. She brightened up considerably after I used the Planned Massage Routine. Really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was acting super sexual with kino. The girl I was told me she was married. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Get A Girl Game title=



    Tags: get a girl  how to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  lines to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  tips to pick up women  beautiful women  how to find a woman  how to read body language  pickup lines for guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll