• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cool Girl Up Using Natural Game


    How To Pick Cool Girl Up Using Natural Game

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were some seats available. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. One method that seems natural game to help me prepare relax her. I whispering to her ears. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Dating Mature Woman title=



    Tags: how to get a girl off  way to get a girl  ten ways to get a girl  best pick up women  pick up artist  nlp pick up  how to get a girl fast  how to get a girl frind  improving nonverbal communication skills  importance of nonverbal communication in business  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll