• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Hot Women Using Wealthy Trick


    My Pickup Hot Women Using Wealthy Trick

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. I want to share this story... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I stumble into the bar and sit at a table Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I try Wealthy Trick - she pecked at it as a kitten. Eventually she started talking to me again. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. About 2 hours into it we get to her place.I close her in various positions until the morning, I will always remember this crazy night.


    Singles Dating Service Sites title=



    Tags: pick up  beatiful women  women to pick up  pick up ladies  get a girl for sex  ib pick up lines  poems to get a girl  can t get a girl  how pick up women  hg wells  communication skills quiz  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll