• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Freeze Outs


    How To Impress A Beautiful Lady Using Freeze Outs

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were some seats available. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. She become a little nervous, when I applied freeze outs, but then relaxed. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Playing Hard To Get With A Girl title=



    Tags: learn to pick up women  how do you pick up women  tips to get a girl  who to get a girl  how to get a girl back  how can i get a girl  get a girl tonight  advantages of verbal communication in business  love relationships  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll