• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Women Using Dance Floor Game


    My Pickup Women Using Dance Floor Game

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She become a little nervous, when I applied Dance Floor Game, but then relaxed. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Black Woman Dating A White Man title=



    Tags: best ways to get a girl  pick up advice  how do i get a girl  beautiful women quotes  how to get a girl horny  get a girl to have sex  beatiful women  get a girl  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll