• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Find A Beautiful Girl Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    How To Find A Beautiful Girl Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I try Boyfriend Breaker Technique - its really work! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Tips On How To Pick Up Women title=



    Tags: chick close routine  get chicks slam  nlp patterns  using lap routine  approach qualification method  get slam class  pick cool using  how cute using  hottest women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll