• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Jealousy Tactics


    Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Jealousy Tactics

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. At one point I used jealousy tactics and it helped. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Best Online Dating Sites title=



    Tags: picking up women  pick up girls  pick up woman  how to pick up women  best way to get a girl  women to pick up  how do u get a girl  nlp pick up  how to get a girl  korean pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll