• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Female Using Natural Game


    Attract Female Using Natural Game

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. One method that seems natural game to help me prepare relax her. Eventually she started talking to me again. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Pickup Lines To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl in bed  picking up women  pick up arts  get a girl  pick up women  get a girl  how to pick up women online  how to get a girl frend  where to pick up women  marriage problem  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll