• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Chicks Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Best Way To Pick Up Chicks Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I was a little changed her mood using Boyfriend Breaker Technique. Its really helps. I was still trying to flirt and build rapport. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    How To Find A Woman title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  what to get a girl  get a girl for sex  how to get a girl  tips to get a girl  best place to pick up women  pick up arts  hot to pick up women  free marriage advice  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll