• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Baby Using Master Storytelling


    How To Approach Amazing Baby Using Master Storytelling

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. She brightened up considerably after I used the master storytelling. Really work! We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    How Do U Get A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  where to pick up women  place to pick up women  lines to pick up women  get a girl tonight  get a girl to like you  how do u get a girl  cheesy pickup lines for guys  leadership skills definition  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll