• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Amazing Chick Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines


    Mypickup Amazing Chick Using Boyfriend Destroying Routines

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table This place look more like restaurant. One girl was sipping while looking at me. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. Boyfriend Destroying Routines really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Single Dating Sites For Free title=



    Tags: how pick up women  best ways to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  pick up mystery  beautiful women  guide to pick up women  nlp pick up  get that girl  neil strauss book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll