• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cool Girl Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    Get A Cool Girl Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. She brightened up considerably after I used the Social dynamics techniques. Really work! At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Dating Online Dating Dating title=



    Tags: how negs  beautiful using mystery  female using ankle  how girl night  find girl technique  how baby routine  naked man routine  box technique  cube routine  young girl  am i an alpha male quiz  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll