• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Amazing Chick Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Talk To Amazing Chick Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I just introduced myself. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. After I applied Rubbing my nipples Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I whispering to her ears. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I playing with her panty line. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Getting A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: get a girl back  pua pick up  beautiful woman  pick up woman  steps to get a girl  pick up lines  how do i get a girl  get any girl  how to get a girl frend  good pick up lines to use on girls  public speaking quote  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll