• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Woman Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    My Pickup Woman Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I use Easy Concert K Close Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Russian Ladies Marriage title=



    Tags: get any girl  picking up women  nlp pick up  how to get a girl  pick up a girl  how get a girl  pick up  pua pick up  pick up  pick up  corny pick up lines for guys  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll