• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cool Women Using Ice Breaker Technique


    How To Talk To Cool Women Using Ice Breaker Technique

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. She become a little nervous, when I applied Ice Breaker Technique, but then relaxed. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    How 2 Pick Up Girls title=



    Tags: tips on how to pick up women  how get a girl  how to meet women  tips on how to pick up women  how do i get a girl  how do u get a girl  pick up lines  german pick up lines  definition of body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll