• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cool Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine


    Impress A Cool Chick Using Childhood Flashbacks Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I was a little changed her mood using Childhood flashbacks Routine. Its really helps. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Tips To Get Girls Attention title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  best place to pick up women  beautiful women quotes  get any girl  tips to get a girl  pick up women in  how do you pick up women  steve harvey online dating  milton erickson metaphors  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll