• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Hot Lady Using Tripod Method


    Pick Up Hot Lady Using Tripod Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There were some seats available. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. She giggled. I try to use Tripod method. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I got lots of kino. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Russian Women Dating title=



    Tags: pick up woman  how to get a girl fast  pick up women  how to get a girl  ib pick up lines  best ways to get a girl  how to get a girl frend  pick up artist  really bad pickup lines  self hypnosis procrastination  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll