• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Amazing Baby Using Birthday Routine


    How To Pick Up A Amazing Baby Using Birthday Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try to use Birthday Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Best Online Dating Websites title=



    Tags: get a girl online  pick up society  how to pick up women online  pick up lines  how to get a girl fast  where to pick up women  beatiful women  pick up women in  marius panzarella  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll