• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Chick Using Social Dynamics Techniques


    How To Get A Cute Chick Using Social Dynamics Techniques

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' She giggled. I've used Social dynamics techniques - and she got hooked. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Free Woman Seeking Men title=



    Tags: pick girl easy  approach man routine  female girl method  pretty girl  get using master  pick 111 routine  find girl breaker  pick using girl  female girl  how to get a girl pregnant  how to get girlfriends  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll