• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Beautiful Chick Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    How To Get A Beautiful Chick Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try Favorite liquor routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I whispering to her ears. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get Girls Book title=



    Tags: pick up a girl  best ways to get a girl  get that girl  pick up women  poem to get a girl back  how to pick up women  pick up girls  how to get a girl hot  leadership coaching skills  leadership skills training manual  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll