• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Girl Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How To Attract Girl Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a little succes story of mine... I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was able to apply Cold and warm aproach routine and it worked. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. The girl I was told me she was married. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. We have a great night in my bed.


    How To Get Any Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: chick flashbacks  pretty nipples  way cool using  using dork slang  using negs  chick using routine  fine slang  pretty rubbing routine  girl using concert  urban nightlife  clara morgane amoureuse  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll