• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Cool Baby Up Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Pick Cool Baby Up Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was not too special.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I was able to apply Easy Concert K Close Routine and it worked. Her eyes lit up. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Pick Up Girls title=



    Tags: lines to pick up women  get yo girl  get a girl in bed  i can t get a girl  where to pick up women  pick up line  pick up  get yo girl  get it girl  how to get a girl frend  how to get a girl to love u  verbal communication in workplace  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll