• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cool Women Using The Doctor Routine


    Mypickup Cool Women Using The Doctor Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. This place look more like restaurant. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. The Doctor routine helped me put her into a small trance. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Women Dating Website title=



    Tags: how to get a girl  get a girl for sex  get any girl  get a girl to have sex  how pick up women  pick up clubs  tips to pick up women  best way to get a girl  leadership skills audit  hottest places  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll