• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine


    Pick Up Sweet Baby Using Favorite Liquor Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were a lot of hot girls. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was not too special.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She blushed a bit when I was using Favorite liquor routine, but after this communication has become warmer. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. The girl I was told me she was married. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Get A Wife title=



    Tags: pick up women in  i can t get a girl  pick up ladies  pick up lines  pick up women in  best way to get a girl  nlp pick up  who to get a girl  how do you get a girl  self hypnosis public speaking  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll