• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Fluff Talk


    My Pick Up Beautiful Baby Using Fluff Talk

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. fluff talk helped me put her into a small trance. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    What To Say To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick up artists  how to meet  can i get a girl  how pick up women  how to get a girl  how to get a girl  pick up women in  ways to get a girl  pick up openers  neil strauss girlfriend  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll