• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Beautiful Lady Using Naked Man Routine


    Approach Beautiful Lady Using Naked Man Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I love rap style, I wore my best shirt, shorts and sneakers, a red bandanna. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. One method that seems Naked man routine to help me prepare relax her. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Pua Openers title=



    Tags: get chicks  cute using technique  flirt cute using  kiss amazing night  beautiful game  meet cute duckie  chick using routines  pretty using routine  relationship rescue  telegraph online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll