• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Amazing Lady Using Million Dollar Routine


    How To Meet A Amazing Lady Using Million Dollar Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. At one point I used Million dollar routine and it helped. I got lots of kino. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Girl Dating Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl back  pick up method  pick up lines  pick up artists  learn to pick up women  pick up artists  get me a girl  get a girl for sex  picking up women  established men dating  alpha male conversation  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll