• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Girls Using Nlp Patterns


    How To Get A Girls Using NLP Patterns

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She giggled. After I applied NLP patterns, it can be taken with bare hands. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Best Way To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: who to get a girl  ib pick up lines  guide to pick up women  pick up mystery  get a girl back  ib pick up lines  tips on how to pick up women  pick up training  dating advice for women from men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll