• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Beautiful Lady Using Backpacker Routine


    How To Meet A Beautiful Lady Using Backpacker Routine

    Before this im was a virgin. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said: You look great in that dress. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. Backpacker Routine helped me put her into a small trance. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She reciprocated physical interest to my kino. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was acting super sexual with kino. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Get It Girl Get It Get It Girl Lyrics title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  pick up women online  pick up  pick up advice  pick up woman  learn how to pick up women  best pick up women  pick up women online  neil strauss emergency  self hypnosis cd s  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll