• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    Pick Up A Cool Chick Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I headed to the this club alone. This place look more like restaurant. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try Cold and warm aproach routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I whispering to her ears. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get A Girl To Come Back To You title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  pick up ladies  pick up training  can i get a girl  using nlp  way to get a girl  who to get a girl  beautiful women quotes  free local online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll